- couple earning $53k pa - $32,718 pa in pension and $20,000 pa wages and other income.
- how much will I lose in 2017.
- periodic work and the the work bonus scheme
Age Pension Calculator and the Work Bonus Scheme
Deemed IncomeFirst though we should explain that with respect to deemed income:
- we are treating the deemed income as an estimate for actual income, as this is the same way that Centrelink does. You may be able to achieve higher rates than those deeming Centrelink rates. Equally you may achieve less. For example Centrelink will assume that you will earn more than $2,000 of interest from a total of $100,000 in deemable assets - such as bank accounts.
- There is no consideration of inflation. The deemed income is often merely just keeping up with inflation and many will argue that there is actually no 'real' income achieved. However, for the purposes of these examples we will treat deemed income as Centrelink does.